Sunday 15 June 2014

// // Leave a Comment

10+ Interesting Facts of FIFA World Cup 2014

Hey bloggers, its been a long time since I last posted here. Well Its all due to my exams which will end by 17th June. So what's happening these days??  FIFA World Cup 2014!!! I love it :)


10+ Interesting Facts of FIFA World Cup 2014


As I'm a big fan of the game too so I made this infographic on Some Interesting Facts of FIFA World Cup 2014.  I hope you will like it and share among your networks. 

Many of my blogging friends have written some great articles related to blogging an FIFA World cup, Have a read at Kabenlah's post Why India and Nigeria would have always gone to the Finals in Blogging Word Cup?

Also Read: HOW GOOGLE WORKS ? (InfoGraphic)

Here are some facts that every football fan must know, about this year's FIFA world cup. 


Interesting Facts of FIFA World Cup 2014 Brazil
Infographic by IftiSEO.


I hope you like this simple Infographic created by us.

By the way which team are you supporting this FIFA World cup ??

Some secret tricks and earning methods will be posted from 20th June onwards. So keep Visiting iftiseo.com

0 comments:

Post a Comment