Friday 3 January 2014

// // Leave a Comment

My Success Story At SEOCLERKS

My success story at SEOCLERKS.



Hello friends, today I will be sharing my success story at SEOCLERKS.

Since my school days or I should say my childhood days, I had great interest in online earning, website making, hacking and many other such activities. I kept on searching and scrubbing the so called internet for various methods of making online money. In the beginning I thought that money can't be made online. But I still kept on searching, in between I made many websites from free website builders and implemented various methods to earn through them but I failed. Then one day, I remember it was July 2013, while watching some online video tutorials on YouTube I came across to a video showing how easy it is to make money from SEOCLERKS. I joined the site, as I was very excited even though everything was new to me on SEOCLERKS. 
I was new to SEO, social marketing and other such activities. I went across the complete site to understand everything and how everything works on SEOCLERKS.

I made my very first services on SEOCLERKS related to Google AdSense, Back linking and SEO Bots. Many days passed and none of my service got any order. I was disappointed but I continued. I started giving more importance to people's requests known as WTB (Want to buy) on SEOCLERKS. I started bidding on various WTBs. One day I saw a WTB stating that �I Need 20 Reviews for my site ". I placed a bid on it and that person ordered 20 reviews from me and each review gave me 1$. So in this way I made my first earning on SEOCLERKS. I was really excited and carried on. 

I started receiving orders for my bids as well as some of my services also started getting orders. Within 1 month of joining, that is in August I made around 50$. Though it was not a big amount but as it was my first online earning I was really very happy of this achievement. It�s been nearly 6 months now after joining SEOCLERKS I made more than 300$ (I can�t say my exact earnings)

.
I would point out some highlights of SEOCLERKS as compared to other freelancing SEO sites (Naming is not necessary). 

1. They have a great interface and it�s really easy to communicate with buyers or sellers

2. WTB section is very useful in getting some extra orders, besides the services that we make.

3. There is a special section called WTT named Want to Trade which allows users to trade their services or any other service.

4. There are 3-4 payment modes and minimum payment threshold is just 10$.

5. There are various services available for as low as 1$. 


JOIN SEOCLERKS UNDER MY LINK AND GET 1$ FREE FROM ME. (ONLY FOR ONE MEMBER). After joining FOLLOW me so that I can confirm.


I hope you also get inspired by this and try SEOCLERKS. I guarantee that this site can help you earn money. Share this story with your friends or other people who are looking for some online income.

0 comments:

Post a Comment